Re-opening News and Restriction guide
- Please sign up using the Kalender tab-DROP-INS NOT ACCEPTED
- Update personal information in Eversports when registering to include full name and phone number
- Mask required to enter and exit the studio
- Stations will be set up prior to your arrival, please leave all personal equipment at home
- Come to studio dressed for class (showers and changing area should not be occupied, toilet use only)
- A 1.5m distance will be maintained between all participants at all times
- Please do not come to studio if you've had any contact with infected (corona) individuals for at least 14 days or if you're experiencing any of these symptoms:
- dry cough
- sore throat
- loss of taste or sense of smell
- nausea/vomiting or diarrhea
NOW OFFERING ONLINE CLASSES
CLICK KALENDER TAB TO REGISTER
The month of March brought many changes to our lives in Munich and also to our business. I've been running online classes since the middle of March and I miss the energy in studio that a full class brings but it's bringing joy in other ways and I hope it's a helpful tool for my participants that need some normalcy and activity in their lives. YOUR FIRST ONLINE CLASS IS FREE as a trial so sign up and join me.
Times are uncertain but I believe with some caution and adaptation we can make it out of this and be more than just ok, we can grow from this and be better!
Please join a class and if the financials are an issue for you please use the contact button to email me personally and let me know.
BEE a part of something!
Welcome to the Munich Collective! A place that offers space for dreams to happen. A place where people come together to inspire, learn, teach and grow. A room with potential!
Need a space to hold your workshops, classes and/or seminars or just have an idea for a class or workshop? Then you’ve come to the right place. At the Collective we offer space at an affordable rate and we want to offer the community that you might be searching for.
Our mission is to offer a space to people that possess a skill, craft, trade or knowledge that they would like to share with others but need a space. A space that offers basic amenities to hold a class, seminar, or a yoga based practice. A rentable space with a common goal amongst the participants. The common goal being to build each other up while the individual also gains a larger audience. A place that will offer weekly and monthly events and classes. A place that welcomes all.