NOW OFFERING ONLINE CLASSES ONLY
UPDATE REGARDING OPENING ON MARCH 22, 2021
Opening of the studio:
March 22nd, 2021 is the soonest the studio could open its doors and the restrictions will rely on the incidence number, which can be found here.
If the incidence value is below 50 = opening of the studios without rapid test.
If the incidence value is between 50 and 100 = opening of the studios, BUT: daily quick test required
From April 5th if the incidence value is <100 = opening of the studios, no rapid test required
With this knowledge I’ve made the decision to wait until at least April 5th to offer in studio classes and only if the numbers allow. I will however continue to offer online classes until then. Some other instructors have expressed great interest in getting back into the studio and will offer the quick tests to participate. I will send out more information as we move closer to the date of possible opening and what classes will be available.
Your safety is my top priority.
Please use caution with your actions and be safe. I hope to see you all in studio soon. I miss you all so much!
IN STUDIO RESTRICTIONS:
- Please sign up using the Kalender tab-DROP-INS NOT ACCEPTED
- Update personal information in Eversports when registering to include full name and phone number
- Mask required to enter and exit the studio
- Stations will be set up prior to your arrival, please leave all personal equipment at home
- Come to studio dressed for class (showers and changing area should not be occupied, toilet use only)
- A 1.5m distance will be maintained between all participants at all times
- Please do not come to studio if you've had any contact with infected (corona) individuals for at least 14 days or if you're experiencing any of these symptoms:
- dry cough
- sore throat
- loss of taste or sense of smell
- nausea/vomiting or diarrhea
CLICK KALENDER TAB TO REGISTER
Times are uncertain but I believe with some caution and adaptation we can make it out of this and be more than just ok, we can grow from this and be better!
Please join a class and if the financials are an issue for you please use the contact button to email me personally and let me know.
BEE a part of something!
Welcome to the Munich Collective! A place that offers space for dreams to happen. A place where people come together to inspire, learn, teach and grow. A room with potential!
Need a space to hold your workshops, classes and/or seminars or just have an idea for a class or workshop? Then you’ve come to the right place. At the Collective we offer space at an affordable rate and we want to offer the community that you might be searching for.
Our mission is to offer a space to people that possess a skill, craft, trade or knowledge that they would like to share with others but need a space. A space that offers basic amenities to hold a class, seminar, or a yoga based practice. A rentable space with a common goal amongst the participants. The common goal being to build each other up while the individual also gains a larger audience. A place that will offer weekly and monthly events and classes. A place that welcomes all.