Family Yoga Class
Fun for the whole “family.” All ages welcome and encouraged. In this class we will work together to learn, practice and play with yoga. Yoga can help to bring together a mind and body connection and strengthen the bonds within your family unit. Basic principles of meditation will also be introduced and practiced. Learn with your child and take- away some valuable skills to use at home. I believe in the KAY (kidding around yoga) approach to teaching and practicing yoga with children, it’s playful and keeps them in mind. Come have a fun morning with your or borrowed little one/s, bring a friend and/or your partner:)
Please wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Non-slip socks or barefoot only in class, no ice skating! Mats and other equipment will be provided.
Class will be offered twice a month. Cost is €20 per family (up to 3) each additional member €5. For registration, email
Thursday evenings: SriSri Yoga sessions
Welcome to Sri Sri Yoga - the pure and authentic form of yoga. A complete yoga discipline, in Sri Sri Yoga, the wisdom and techniques of Yoga are brought to you in a very joyful and thorough manner. A combination of gentle and vigorous series of asanas is taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit.
Yoga asanas that have been practiced for centuries, integrated with wisdom from ancient scriptures, are brought to you in a format that would help you to improve the quality of daily living.
Essential elements from all the yoga directions are taught in the course, in order to consciously harmonize the body, breath and mind: breathing techniques (pranayamas), physical exercises (asanas), meditation (samadhi) and yogic knowledge (gynana). In addition to physical exercises, the so-called asanas, Sri Sri Yoga focuses on breathing techniques - pranayama and meditation.
Through the practices taught in the course participants are known to lose weight and be cured of chronic diseases such as insomnia, asthma, hypertension and migraine. The yogic positions in Sri Sri Yoga have been designed to give the practitioner a balanced health and calm mind.
For my body
- Strengthens and revitalizes internal organs
- Improves flexibility
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Better posture and body alignment
- Improves digestion, circulation and immunity
- Enhances function of neurological and endocrine organs
- Increases energy
For my mind
- Develops intuition
- Reduces Stress and calms the mind
- Sharpens intellect
- Enhances memory
- Increases clarity
- Blossoms creativity in one’s life
For whom is Sri Sri Yoga?
Sri Sri Yoga is ideal for beginners as well as advanced practitioners who would like to enrich their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Please bring comfortable cloth, a yoga mat (few are available in the studio), and a bottle of water. It is advised to have your last meal at least 2 hours before the session.
- Time: every Thursday from 19.00 till 20.30.
- Regular EUR 15 / Students EUR 10 / First session EUR 10
- Contact details 015786802698
November 19th: Mum and Baby classes start
New Mom and Baby Course Newborn – 3 months 11.30- 12.15 am
This 6-week course helps new mothers to get together and receive support about breast and bottle feeding. You'll learn some massage techniques for unsettled or colicky babies and get ideas on how to support the babies with their sleeping, and to find out what to expect with a new baby. It is a good opportunity to meet other mothers in the same situation. All are welcome, this is a non-judgemental course. Babies who may cry a bit more than others, are also very welcome, this is a safe place.
Parent and Baby Course 3 – 6 months 10.00am – 11.15am
In this 6 week course, as the babies grow and develop, we get to know each other, learn songs and rhymes together and discuss topics relevant to the babies' age group, like sleep, motor development, starting solids, how to play and what to do with your baby. It's a great opportunity to meet other parents and to build your social network.
Please contact Julie for enquiries or to book:
01573 164 50 37
October 25th-27th: Happiness Program
The Art of Living’s Happiness Program
Do you feel like happiness is often just out of reach? Find out how The Art of Living Happiness Program can help you rediscover your joy, cope with the stresses of everyday life and become a calmer and more confident you. For more information or registration, click here.
Learn more about The Art of Living Organization
November 14th-December 12th: Hypnobirthing
HypnoBirthing™ is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn.
Hypnobirthing courses include:
- 5 sessions of 2 hours
- Each session focuses on special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning.
- Your own copy of the Mongan Method HypnoBirthing™ Book and Rainbow Relaxation.
- Techniques for your birthing partner to support you for a calmer, gentler birth.
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Work to release fear and build confidence
- A simple practice regime to do at home
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
Please contact Julie for more information
December 6th : Childbirth Preparation Class
The classes are small, with no more than 6 couples, to create a more intimate experience and to enable the flexibility to cater to individual wishes.
The course is relaxed, friendly and fun! There are discussions and hands-on activities to help you to learn and explore the themes in various different ways to suit our personal learning preferences.
The course takes place on a Friday afternoon. 12.00 – 18.00 with a 2 hour reunion once the babies from the group have all been born.
During the course we will cover:
- What to expect in labour and the birthing process, how to know when it is starting, what to do?
- Breathing and relaxation techniques to help.
- How birthing partners can support the birthing women.
- What can make birth easier and more comfortable (movement, breathing, massage, relaxation and the use of water).
- The postnatal period and life with a new baby.
- How childbirth in Munich may differ to giving birth in our “home” country.
Please contact Julie for enquiries or to book:
01573 164 50 37