August 31st 11am: Himalayan Energizing Workshop
HIMALAYAN ENERGIZING EXERCISES AND BREATHING TECHNIQUES
Exercises for energizing, beauty and rejuvenation
What are the Himalayan energetic exercises and breathing techniques?
Himalayan energetic exercises represent a series of simple, yet extremely powerful exercises and breathing techniques that have very positive effects on the physical and mental wellbeing. They were developed by the ancient Yogis from the foothills of the Himalayas.
Exercises and techniques that you will learn during this workshop can help you to cope more easily with the daily stress caused by the modern lifestyle. They will improve your health and strengthen the vitality of your inner organs. Each exercise and technique carry many benefits for the physical and mental state.
By doing the Himalayan energetic exercises, you will be able to slow down the aging process and rejuvenate your body, and you will feel restful and relaxed. This will lead to the harmony of spirit and body.
Some of the exercises and techniques that you will learn during the workshop are:
- Breathing technique for increasing the oxygen absorption
- Breathing technique for blood alkalization
- Breathing technique for stress relief and body energizing
- Breathing technique for calming and clearing the mind
- Exercise for memory improvement
- Exercise for intellectual strength
- Exercise for strengthening the will power
- Exercise for removing facial wrinkles
- Eyesight improvement exercise
- Hearing improvement exercise
- Exercises to strengthen the neck
- Exercises to strengthen the shoulders
- Exercises to strengthen the arms
- Exercises to strengthen the chest
- Back strengthening exercises
- Exercises to strengthen the abdominal muscles
- Exercises to strengthen the legs and feet
- Exercises to regulate and strengthen your digestion
Who can practice these exercises and breathing techniques?
The program of Himalayan energetic exercises is very powerful and at the same time very simple, so it can be learned and performed by people of all ages. The exercises are intended for all physically and mentally healthy adults with or without experience of practicing other physical activities. Women, that are having their monthly cycle, should not perform these exercises. This workshop is highly recommended for instructors and teachers of all other practices, so that they can gain additional knowledge, and apply it in working with their clients.
What are the benefits of performing these exercises?
Immediately after the workshop, and especially during the next few days after performing these exercises you will:
- Feel relaxed and energized during the entire day
- Have more positive energy to perform all of your daily professional as well as personal activities
- Have less need for sleep
- Feel inner satisfaction and peace
After a few months of regularly performing these exercises, you will:
- Become more vital
- Gain ideal body weight
- Increase your memory and will power
- Radiate with inexplicable beauty, charm and charisma that comes from spiritual strength, and not from physical beauty
After longer period of practicing:
- The process of aging will slow down and you will look younger and more attractive than most of your age peers
What is the workshop duration?
The workshop duration is around 4 hours, which depends upon the number of participants (it can vary from 3-5 hours).
About the instructor
Ivan Ciler is a practitioner of many self-development yogic techniques for more than 25 years. He wants to share with you the series of Himalayan energetic exercises because of their simplicity and efficiency, and as well because of the fact that they require only 30-45 minutes daily. He is a walking example of rejuvenating and vitalizing effects these exercises give to a person.
Prices and what to carry
If you are participating for the first time in the workshop, the price is 129€, second participation on the same workshop costs 99€ while every next time participation on the same workshop the price is 69€.
After finishing the workshop, you will be provided with the script that contains an overview off all exercises, in order to help you to maintain your regular practice at home.
Please bring your mat, if possible, water (it will be also provided in the center) and do not eat at least 3 hours before the workshop.
For registration, please email Haris
Thursday evenings: SriSri Yoga sessions
Welcome to Sri Sri Yoga - the pure and authentic form of yoga. A complete yoga discipline, in Sri Sri Yoga, the wisdom and techniques of Yoga are brought to you in a very joyful and thorough manner. A combination of gentle and vigorous series of asanas is taught for the well-being of the body, while an equal emphasis is placed on techniques for nurturing the mind and spirit.
Yoga asanas that have been practiced for centuries, integrated with wisdom from ancient scriptures, are brought to you in a format that would help you to improve the quality of daily living.
Essential elements from all the yoga directions are taught in the course, in order to consciously harmonize the body, breath and mind: breathing techniques (pranayamas), physical exercises (asanas), meditation (samadhi) and yogic knowledge (gynana). In addition to physical exercises, the so-called asanas, Sri Sri Yoga focuses on breathing techniques - pranayama and meditation.
Through the practices taught in the course participants are known to lose weight and be cured of chronic diseases such as insomnia, asthma, hypertension and migraine. The yogic positions in Sri Sri Yoga have been designed to give the practitioner a balanced health and calm mind.
For my body
- Strengthens and revitalizes internal organs
- Improves flexibility
- Strengthens muscles and bones
- Better posture and body alignment
- Improves digestion, circulation and immunity
- Enhances function of neurological and endocrine organs
- Increases energy
For my mind
- Develops intuition
- Reduces Stress and calms the mind
- Sharpens intellect
- Enhances memory
- Increases clarity
- Blossoms creativity in one’s life
For whom is Sri Sri Yoga?
Sri Sri Yoga is ideal for beginners as well as advanced practitioners who would like to enrich their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being.
- Please bring comfortable cloth, a yoga mat (few are available in the studio), and a bottle of water. It is advised to have your last meal at least 2 hours before the session.
- Time: every Thursday from 19.00 till 20.30.
- Regular EUR 15 / Students EUR 10 / First session EUR 10
- Contact details 015786802698
October 1st: Mum and Baby classes start
New Mom and Baby Course Newborn – 3 months 11.30- 12.15 am
This 6-week course helps new mothers to get together and receive support about breast and bottle feeding. You'll learn some massage techniques for unsettled or colicky babies and get ideas on how to support the babies with their sleeping, and to find out what to expect with a new baby. It is a good opportunity to meet other mothers in the same situation. All are welcome, this is a non-judgemental course. Babies who may cry a bit more than others, are also very welcome, this is a safe place.
Parent and Baby Course 3 – 6 months 10.00am – 11.15am
In this 6 week course, as the babies grow and develop, we get to know each other, learn songs and rhymes together and discuss topics relevant to the babies' age group, like sleep, motor development, starting solids, how to play and what to do with your baby. It's a great opportunity to meet other parents and to build your social network.
Please contact Julie for enquiries or to book:
01573 164 50 37
Sept 6th-8th: Happiness Program
The Art of Living’s Happiness Program
Do you feel like happiness is often just out of reach? Find out how The Art of Living Happiness Program can help you rediscover your joy, cope with the stresses of everyday life and become a calmer and more confident you. For more information or registration, click here.
Learn more about The Art of Living Organization
August 22nd & 29th, October 3rd, 10th &17th: Hypnobirthing
HypnoBirthing™ is a tried and proven method that guides and prepares a woman in giving birth in a peaceful and extraordinarily beautiful manner. It is a program that considers the psychological, as well as the physical, well-being of the mother, her birth partner, and the newborn.
Hypnobirthing courses include:
- 5 sessions of 2 hours
- Each session focuses on special breathing, relaxation, visualization, meditative practice, attention to nutrition and positive body toning.
- Your own copy of the Mongan Method HypnoBirthing™ Book and Rainbow Relaxation.
- Techniques for your birthing partner to support you for a calmer, gentler birth.
- Breathing exercises
- Deep relaxations
- Work to release fear and build confidence
- A simple practice regime to do at home
- Understanding how the mind and body work together
Please contact Julie for more information
October 11th & 18th + November 29th & December 6th : Childbirth Preparation Classes
The classes are small, with no more than 6 couples, to create a more intimate experience and to enable the flexibility to cater to individual wishes.
The course is relaxed, friendly and fun! There are discussions and hands-on activities to help you to learn and explore the themes in various different ways to suit our personal learning preferences.
The course takes place over 2 Friday afternoons. 12.00 – 18.00 & 12.00 – 16.00 with a 2 hour reunion once the babies from the group have all been born.
During the course we will cover:
- What to expect in labour and the birthing process, how to know when it is starting, what to do?
- Breathing and relaxation techniques to help.
- How birthing partners can support the birthing women.
- What can make birth easier and more comfortable (movement, breathing, massage, relaxation and the use of water).
- The postnatal period and life with a new baby.
- How childbirth in Munich may differ to giving birth in our “home” country.
Please contact Julie for enquiries or to book:
01573 164 50 37